I485 approved on May 16

sh l

ND: 3/13/2001, FP: 2/22/2002, Approved on: 5/16/2002

and my two coworkers\'s I485 also got approved on 5/15/2002, their ND: 3/13/2001 and did FP around March 15, 2002.

Congratulations!!! can you post more detail about your approval (and possibily about your friends)

Please post your PD, RD, country, Category etc.

Thanks

Same or similar occupation?

please help friends...lost my job after 180 days of I-485 filing. have ead but no fp yet

was doing erp implementation (purely Functional) before losing job with a consulting company - routine weekly travel, new client erp implementations, supporting existing clients, upgrades, adding new functionality, interacting with users, adding/modifying existing configuration, training/testing and all the good stuff...

have a new offer. new job NOT with consulting company...but co. already gone through erp implementation, so i will be supporting, upgrades, adding new functionality, interacting with users, adding/modifying existing configuration, training, testing and all that on a full time basis - basically working in the same module (purely Functional here too) of erp as i did with consulting company...difference = no travel every week, no new erp implementation on an ongoing basis as with consulting company as new projects open up and I roll off existing projects onto new projects and new company is not a consulting company

is this same or similar occupation...please help gurus...please

You are OK

You worry too much about details my man. Even the INS isn\'t sure about the definition of a "similar " job. Travel does not even figure into any job title or description (unless your job title is "TRAVELLING salesman"; just kidding!!)

If your job title is the same you are mostly safe. Further, since your job description is the same, you are very safe. Consulting co. OR client co. does not matter who u work for as long u are doing the same kind of work. Don\'t worry, you are OK.

it is ok

as long as u have a job and would this employer give u a letter or title similar to what u had earlier? if yes ur ok

Sg94ahpw, Gking, P5nxp600, Questions for you

PD 03/01, RD 02/02, wife’s EAD, AP 03/02.

Holding L1-A visa valid till 2004, but recently found my job not secure enough, and decide to apply my EAD card by myslfe. Questions,
§ Is there any impact on my I-485 process due to my solid L1 status?
§ Will my L1 visa get invalid automatically since the EAD card is issued?
§ Do I have to apply AP at same time?

Thanks!

thank you

thank you friends...so nice of you\'ll to help. the client co. job title is \'similar\' to my LCA job title - the only major difference is that i won\'t be doing new erp implementations from scratch as with a consulting co. with the client co. the erp system has already been implemented. as long as the INS is ok that i am not involved in new implementations now and then, i am fine. moreover in consulting we implement new erp systems and we support existing erp systems as well and here i will be supporting the existing erp system

thank u friends...if you\'ll have any more input, pls. let me know. any help will be appreciated...

I believ what Gking siad above is correct, please explain what you mean by "solid L1 status&quo