Zakir Hussian1

Registered Users (C)
Details
Labor RIR - Chicago
PD Sept 1997 EB2 India
485 RD - 10/15/1999
485 ND - 10/25/1999
FP Date - 11/28/2000
RFE - "Intent to Deny for I140 redo for company name change" on 03/01/2001 and documents received by INS on 03/08/2001
485 Approval date - 04/11/2001

Good Luck to all of you!!

No Title

Hi!
Finally our I485 was approved on 4/5/01
EB-3 INDIA(NSC)
RD-8/9/99
ND-9/24/99
My Fingerprinting-2/25/01 Husbands-6/6/00
Thanks a lot to everyone on this site and Mr.Myladoor for letting us voice our angst and frustrations.
All the best
Reema

No Title

I was wondering whether the userid is SAKKARK for immitrcaker? I have a similar entry, but not quite matching? Thanks for a reply.

No Title

I was wondering whether the userid is SAKKARK at immitrcaker is same? I have a similar entry, but not quite matching? Thanks for a reply.

No Title

The Tax ID remained the same but had to redo my I140 since there was successor of ownership of my company. I got a letter from INS stating if it is a simple name changed without any change in ownership and if trhe tax id is the same - I need to produce a letter from the company CEO/President stating the name change and supporting documents that was filed for name change and no new I140 is required in this situation.
If there is a change of ownership and company name is changed with/without tax id change an ammended I140 needs to be applied.

I hope this helps

No Title

My I140 was filed with my old company name and my employment letter for yellow form was sent with the new company letter head.
I hope this help.

No Title

Zakir,
Did the INS approve the amendment before approving your 485. I am asking because I am in the same boat and have filed for amendment around the time I did the FP. Just curious if I have to wait for amendment approval and have it interfiled with 485 before INS will consider my file for approval.