I485 approved and PP stamped, but wierd online message???

RAVICHAND1

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

My I485 is approved on 6/13, and got my Passport Stamped on 06/30 .... Today I received 13 emails from USCIS/CRIS indicating as shown below, has anyone of you experienced this after the approval???? The only thing I couldn think of is that they are responding to our status inquiry tickets opened by me and my attorney (one on Apr 26, and another on May 02 by my attorney) .... Do you guys think they are responding now for those status inquiry calls???? Your input is greatly appreciated

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 22, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

RAVICHAND1 said:
Hello All,

My I485 is approved on 6/13, and got my Passport Stamped on 06/30 .... Today I received 13 emails from USCIS/CRIS indicating as shown below, has anyone of you experienced this after the approval???? The only thing I couldn think of is that they are responding to our status inquiry tickets opened by me and my attorney (one on Apr 26, and another on May 02 by my attorney) .... Do you guys think they are responding now for those status inquiry calls???? Your input is greatly appreciated

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 22, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This could be as a result of your enquiry with the USCIS. Your enquiry could be change of address etc.

kmnalluri said:
This could be as a result of your enquiry with the USCIS. Your enquiry could be change of address etc.
Thanks for your response kmnalluri ..... I hope its related to the inquiry, as I did not make any address change requests or anything ....