I485 Approval and Stamping in Detroit

INSquery

Here are my details:
Category: EB2
RD: Aug. 18, 2000
ND: Sept. 13, 2000
LIN-00-256-xxxxx

I went to the Local INS office in Detroit at about 9:30 am, Sept. 13th. The actual process of stamping took about 5 mins so I was out in about half hour, much quicker than I expected. The credit for all this goes to our real good attorney Mr. Dehai Tao based in MI.

It feels really good to have some freedom after putting in so many years of efforts, going through various stages of immigration process, living on measly student assitant salaries :)

Hope you all get to see the day you are looking forward to pretty soon. Good luck to all you folks!

Congrats! Can someone shed some light?

Congratulations on your approval, but there is something I don\'t understand. My LIN # is 00-264, which is only 8 days after yours (if it is true that LIN # is based on the day INS receives the application). However, my RD is 09/21/00 and my ND is in October....over a month later than yours...So there is something that isn\'t really making sense. Does anyone know?

No Title

I was under the impression that approvals are based on the RD/ND rather than the LIN#s. But I could be wrong too.

No Title

LIN is related to the day they send notice (ND).
264 is 9/21/00
256 roughly corresponds to 9/13 (actually it should be 258, or 257 if they work on Saturday 9/15). They count only business days, but I remember NSC was working every other Sat. in September last year.

They adjudicate based on RD, tough

Smart Kids

Wow! you guys should belong to the advanced I-485 discussion group!
Very Deep Man!

LOL!

Congratulations, Pl. post your PD, FP, AD etc

Congratulations, Pl. post your PD, FP, Approved Date etc RIR? FP location, Any RFE? Thanks