I140 Withdrawn By Company

babaanem

Registered Users (C)
My company filed my I140 and it was approved in FEB 2001. I came to know about the approval one month after I joined another company. My old company had withdrawn I140 in mid 2003.

I joined the old company and they used my labor and filed I140 again in TSC in DEC 2003.

I have a copy of my old approved I140. Can I mail/call INS about my new I140 and explain them the situation ? Will there be any problems ? Please send your comments!!!

Baba

what's the point

My 2 cents ....

The 140 withdrawn is gone even if you have a copy of it. You have filed a new 140 so thats what is current. How can USCIS help you ? I don't think they will expedite it or for that matter look into your request.

will_get_there
------------------

If you filed I485 and six months passed by the time your I140 approved, then your I140 is in effect even if your employer withdraws it.

Check with an attorney.

I didn't file I485 at that time as it was not current and I was out of the compnay.
I filed I140 & I485 in Dec' 2003.

vangaru said:
If you filed I485 and six months passed by the time your I140 approved, then your I140 is in effect even if your employer withdraws it.

Check with an attorney.

Sorry. Nothing can be done now as you did not file I485. Wait for your I140/I485 approval (exceptionally long waiting queues)