I140 - rfe

gc902

Hi,

My company has received the following letter(RFE) from USCIS. I have master's degree in computers (Regional Engineering College) from India. The petition only requires bachelor's degree. My lawyer included all transcripts, degree certifications and education evaluations along with the i-140 petition. We are not sure what they are asking for. Please advise.

INTENT TO DENY.
This office is unable to complete the processing of your petition without further information. Please read and comply with the following request below, then submit the requested evidence to the above address, including a copy of this letter and the attached gold sheet.
Please submit photocopies of the beneficiary’s bachelor’s or master’s degree and its academic equivalency evaluation showing that the beneficiary has complied with all the requirements to the attainment of the said degree from and its academic equivalency evaluation showing that the beneficiary has complied with similar requirements to the attainment of the said diploma from an accredited institution of higher learning in the United States.
Additionally, please submit the college transcript upon which the evaluation was based.

Thanks