I140 Rfe ???????

sh108

My I140 ND is July 2003 and received RFE in last week of Oct 2004 on company ability to pay. The RFE was replied on Jan 3rd 2004.
My case is still pending (NSC)
I called 1800 and was told that for RFE cases they are processing May and still have to wait for 60 days to run the status.
My ? is
(1) Does my case status reflect the general processing time of NSC. Or my case is pending more time that it generally takes at NSC for RFE cases.

(2) My company has about 21 employes and had decent revenue(1.74M) and profit(95k) for 2003. What are the chances of my case getting approved. This is the first set of I140 application from my company.

(3) My important worry is My H1 6 yr is getting over this Nov 04. What are the strategies I should adopt to get my h1 extended for 7th year based on my I140 situation.

PL reply ASAP and I appreciate with thanks all replies.

S.Hari

Hari,

(1) Does my case status reflect the general processing time of NSC. Or my case is pending more time that it generally takes at NSC for RFE cases.
*********It is normal in NSC. Nothing to Worry.

(2) My company has about 21 employes and had decent revenue(1.74M) and profit(95k) for 2003. What are the chances of my case getting approved. This is the first set of I140 application from my company.
******* 110%

(3) My important worry is My H1 6 yr is getting over this Nov 04. What are the strategies I should adopt to get my h1 extended for 7th year based on my I140 situation.
****** You may not need 7th year Extension at all. Your I-140 "WILL" be approved before that. Wait till October 2004.

naanshi.

Nanshi/S Hari,

Does it take that looong to decide the case after submitting RFE reply at NSC. 10 months seems abnormally long..dont folks get approval within a week after replying to their RFE's.

SHari,
Did you hear anything from NSC. Keep us posted.

According to Naanshi he has to wait till October that mean from Jan to Oct. = 10 months.

I am also suprised if NSC is taking 10months for RFE case decision. That means effectively 1.5 yrs from the date of I-140 application.