I140 Rfe and Question about EAD

sahil_a

Registered Users (C)
Hi Hi There

I got I-140 Rfe on Jan 16

1. Service records indicate an ability to pay the offered wage .

2. Evidence must include latest annual report , your latest U.S tax return or audited financial statements

3. Copies of petitioner's most recent "Employers Quaterly Federal Tax Form" (Form 94) and State Unemployement Compensation Report Form. Also submit the similar reports for the first quater calendar year 2003. These documents must be accompanied by the quaterly wage and witholding suppliment which identifies all employees by name and social security number.

4.Submit bank account records through the present. Statements provided must identify the firms deposits and debits, and current and average balance maintained .

5. Submit monthly balance sheets through present .

6. Submit personnel records including IRS Form 1099, and beneficiary w-2's for 2002 and all amounts paid to the beneficiary since the priority date since you have employed the beneficiary since 2002 .Pay vouchers must identify both benificiary and employer by name and specify the beneficiary gross/net pay, income received year to date , income tax deductions withheld , and lenght of pay period .

My company have around 50+ employees and they told me 2003 it is loss but they have turnover . They are going to send tax documents and quarterly tax documents this week .Is this documentation sufficient for answering this rfe ?

Please guide me about what kind of documentation needed to reply this kind of rfe's ?

Is there any policy if I140 got rfe before EAD approval ..EAD will not be issued until I140 rfe is answered ?

----------------------------------------------

140 /EAD/ 485/EB3

Reciept date : 01/07/2004
Notice Date : 01/09/2004

Rfe : 01/16/2004

LIN04067XXXXX

Looks like the first check

This looks like the paperwork for I-140 misses these documents. Usually INS checks the application once they receive it, and my guess is somehow the documentation may be missing.

"Is there any policy if I140 got rfe before EAD approval ..EAD will not be issued until I140 rfe is answered ?"

Yes. USCIS will review your I-140 petition before approving EAD. Some times they send RFE even after you get EAD. So there is NO standard policy or procedure as always.

As for as I know, Yes, They will not issue EAD, till you reply your RFE. But after they receive, they may complete the review and may approve your EAD/I-140 at same time or your EAD first, without approving I-140. (In that case, I-140 may be approved later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information ..

My company is sending 2002 tax documents and Quarterly tax documents for 2003 to answer this rfe ..

Please guide me what else documents necessary to answer this rfe .

Is there any chance to get another rfe after company answers this ?

I read in this forum after replying the rfe's .. I140 will be approved in next couple of weeks ..Is it right ?