I140 Revoked by USCIS-H1B transfer

sarasuva

Registered Users (C)
1. When I was with company A (consulting company)(100 employees), my 140 was approved and based on that my H1 was extended(3 years) .Then after few months I got letter saying that they intend to revoke my 140.

2. So I transferred my H1b to company B (Consulting company) (100 employees). My H1b was approved to company B without any problem (But still I got RFE to submit proof for staying more then 6 years).

3. Then my 140 with company A was revoked .Now I want to transfer my H1b to company C. (I am in my 8th year)

Q. Can I transfer my H1b to company C (NON Profit Organization) (5000 employees)? Will INS look for an approved I140?

Should I file a REAPPEAL of revoked I140 to be safe?

Lawyer

1. When I was with company A (consulting company)(100 employees), my 140 was approved and based on that my H1 was extended(3 years) .Then after few months I got letter saying that they intend to revoke my 140.

2. So I transferred my H1b to company B (Consulting company) (100 employees). My H1b was approved to company B without any problem (But still I got RFE to submit proof for staying more then 6 years).

3. Then my 140 with company A was revoked .Now I want to transfer my H1b to company C. (I am in my 8th year)

Q. Can I transfer my H1b to company C (NON Profit Organization) (5000 employees)? Will INS look for an approved I140?

Should I file a REAPPEAL of revoked I140 to be safe?

My advice to you is to get a lawyer not any lawyer but a good one...

Good Luck,