I140 or I485 Processing times??

Jaggy

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks
I received the I140 receipt today but did not receive the I485 receipt. My case was filed concurrently and both the I140 and I485 checks have been encashed by USCIS.

Will there be another receipt no for I485(If yes then what processing dates should I keep looking I140 or I485)

Or only the I140 receipt no control everything(In that case should I look at the I140 processing dates even for my I485 approval)

All your experience and help is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Jaggy

Jaggy said:
Hello folks
I received the I140 receipt today but did not receive the I485 receipt. My case was filed concurrently and both the I140 and I485 checks have been encashed by USCIS.

Will there be another receipt no for I485(If yes then what processing dates should I keep looking I140 or I485)

Or only the I140 receipt no control everything(In that case should I look at the I140 processing dates even for my I485 approval)

All your experience and help is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Jaggy

There will be another receipt for 485 (and one each for EAD and AP if you applied for them).
Currently, CIS is supposed to process concurrent cases according to 140 dates only, but since ther have not been many approvals, it would take a few months to find out.

Hi Jaggy,

You should have received it at the same time of I140. Recently mine was submitted and I received like that.

-shan