I140 help, revenue is too low

Sashelp

My I140 needs more materials, because INS think my company's revenue is too low last year and they doubt that my campany can pay the high salary to me and they need more evidence. My company is a small IT company and last year we struggled a lot to survive, so the revenue report looks bad, but this year it seems better. Experts, please give me some suggestion. Anyone has samiliar case before, and how you deal with it? What kind of evidence is good? Thanks a lot.

hi

My friend got a same query he had to show revenue reports for the last 3 quarters, since uu'r company is doing good this year than you can provide the revenues in this yyear for last 3 quarters that should solve the problem. I could give you more info if u can describe u'r company details

such as number of employees
what was the revenue last year which u mentioned in u'r i-140(Gross income,net income,# of employees)

how much did it change this year.

Dont worry u will get an approval

Regards

My details

Can you tell me if I have a chance.

Number of Employees: 2
Last year's Gross income : Around $270,000

Thanks
Waiting...
:confused:

net loss on tax return

chinnacc

willl a net loss on income tax return be a problem ? will INS ask question about that. Our company's revenue is high..but after deductions the net income on tax return is negative and shows over payment of tax. I dont want INS to be suspicious and ask for more info.....is gonna delay the process...and have to ask my company for more financial statements again, which they don't like to give out. please advise.

Show revenues

Turbo,

I would suggest you to show revenues only which seems to be hight for the last 4 quarters. I think u'r company accountant can provide that.

these are the details i need so that i can give u some more data

# of employrees

Gross revenue

net income

how old is the company

did any one get a 140 approval before from this company

chinaac

# of employrees :60

Gross revenue : 18million

net income : net loss of (325,000)

how old is the company : 19 year..incorporated in 1997

did any one get a 140 approval before from this company: yes
, this year

thanks for your help. I just don't want to INS to open a can or worm..once they find something not right they might start scrutinizing the case and look at everything....and drag out the process time.

No Problem

I dont think you should have a problem just ask u'r auditor to show revenues which is more than sufficent to support u'r case.(18 million) is good moneu

I have seen people getting approved for 1 million revenues also

dont show the net loss of the company until the INS requests it.

I think It is interested in company Revenues

loss in tax returns

Even my company showed a loss in tax returns for 2001. I filed I-140 in May and they sent RFE for which we sent certified tax returns for last 4 years.

Revenue is $5.5 million but they showed loss... (dont know how much) but my lawyer is saying that she got two rejects based on loss and not because of Revenue and thinks that there is a high probablity that I may also be rejected for I-140.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
I completed filing 485 and also did fingerprinting.