I140 gurus help difficult situation

iak65

Registered Users (C)
What should be the answer to Part 6 question 8" is this a new position yes or no
I have a situation which every attorney gives me a different answer, if somebody can help me answer this question
I had applied LC which was in backlog after wiating of years it got approved but by that time compnay was bought out so I applied i-140 and 485 on the basis of succesor in interest in june which is pending at NSC.

I have another applictaion i140 approved and 485 pending on the basis of NIW which will not be adjusted till 2010 completion of 5 years

question 1
I went ahead and file a perm which got approved with my currrent employer can I file another i-140( one applictaion is pending on the basis of successor in interest but that is tricky wheter they accept it or not} or can I file both 140 and 485 but this will total my number of 485 to 3
question 2
today I received an update that my 485 is being transferred to NSC fron TSC no mention about my i-140, this was on the basis of NIW, can somebody tell me why they are moving it without moving i140
Question no 3
I have another perm approved from a differnet employer can I file another I149 and 1485 it will bring my number of i140 and 485 to 4
I have spent atleast 30,000 $ with these attorneys I must mention that I filed my perm by helping my employer and got them approved
so can anybody help m ehelp me with this

You have a very complicated case. Try to contact unitednations ( a very knowledgable person on this board). He may be able to give some advice.But with the baggage you are holding I doubt even he can give any advice.

The only suggestion from my side is about successor in interest. The acquiring company has good documentation clearly depicting that a buy/sell agreement happened and some money exchanged. Your job should also be in same location and similar job.

iak65 said:
What should be the answer to Part 6 question 8" is this a new position yes or no
I have a situation which every attorney gives me a different answer, if somebody can help me answer this question
I had applied LC which was in backlog after wiating of years it got approved but by that time compnay was bought out so I applied i-140 and 485 on the basis of succesor in interest in june which is pending at NSC.

I have another applictaion i140 approved and 485 pending on the basis of NIW which will not be adjusted till 2010 completion of 5 years

question 1
I went ahead and file a perm which got approved with my currrent employer can I file another i-140( one applictaion is pending on the basis of successor in interest but that is tricky wheter they accept it or not} or can I file both 140 and 485 but this will total my number of 485 to 3
question 2
today I received an update that my 485 is being transferred to NSC fron TSC no mention about my i-140, this was on the basis of NIW, can somebody tell me why they are moving it without moving i140
Question no 3
I have another perm approved from a differnet employer can I file another I149 and 1485 it will bring my number of i140 and 485 to 4
I have spent atleast 30,000 $ with these attorneys I must mention that I filed my perm by helping my employer and got them approved
so can anybody help m ehelp me with this