i140 from CSC transferred to NSC or TSC?

noordijn

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I'd like to know where my case will be transferred as I filed the i140 to CSC on October 2005 and I read on the forum that now CSC no longer processing i140 and will be transferred, is this going to be TSC or NSC? I have i485 which been processes on TSC and the ND is Nov 2005. Thank you for the info!.

Whats your current case status, when you check it online. Did you receive Email saying that your case has been transferred to TSC? You have not posted your case details, though!
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=209955

noordijn said:
Hello,

I'd like to know where my case will be transferred as I filed the i140 to CSC on October 2005 and I read on the forum that now CSC no longer processing i140 and will be transferred, is this going to be TSC or NSC? I have i485 which been processes on TSC and the ND is Nov 2005. Thank you for the info!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never check my status online and just recently join this forum. Should I register on USCIS to get update with my case? before I just rest the case with my attorney. But ever since I read all the threads on this forum makes me want to get involve.
So here's my detail

LC approved on 2004 :D
i140 first time filed sep 2004 but RFE and refiled on oct 2005
i485 filed on nov 2005
i765 filed on jan 2006