I140 (EB3) ND May 22, 02 - TExas Service Center

Von Carlos

Registered Users (C)
Anybody out there with I140 (EB3) ND around May 22, 02 with Texas Service Center? I read that INS is currently processing ND with June 24, 02. Any ideas or suggestions for causes of delay with this case? I140 and I485 have been applied separately with a gap of 4 months time. Any suggestions or thoughts are greatly appreciated?

The same boat!

Even my 140 was filed on May.14th.and EAD and 485 were separately filed on Sept.02. It's still pending. Brrr.
What should I do?

waiting000

Anybody with I140 (EB2) ND around june 28, 02 with Texas Service Center? Which dates INS is currently processing ND I140 and I485 have been applied separately with a gap of 3 months time. Any suggestions or thoughts are greatly appreciated?

cuase for delay- TSC update

Temporary Protective Service (TPS) Project

There is a deadline on I-765 El Salvador TPS cases. These cases must be completed by March 9, 2003. The two-month window receipts for these cases were enormous. To meet the timeline it was necessary to shift resources to this effort. This is only a temporary measure that will slightly affect productivity.
Cases past the processing due dates, and cases for which principals have been approved but family members are awaiting action, will be processed immediately upon termination of the TPS project. Age-out cases continue to be processed.