I140 EB2 RFE (from NSC) Question

subbu03

Registered Users (C)
I have recently got this I140 EB2 RFE. Do anybody have the RFE of this kind or similar ?....Please help me intrepret and how to answer. I have talked to my Attorney and she says it is not a bad RFE, but I doubt....Hope I get some sugesstions / comments from the experts on to, what will be the good and bad out of it..and how to repond this.....

RFE -- "The labor certfn. submitted indicates that the position you are offering requires a bachelor's degree and also five years of experience.

Please submit a supplemental statement clarifying whether the five years of exp. must be post baccalaureate and whether the exp. must be progressive in nature".

Please throw some ideas on the severity of my RFE, I have 4 yrs bachelor deg. and more than 5 yrs of progressive exp. So, Is that RFE simple ? or any catch in this RFE, which might lead to 140 denial / or they may come back again with an another RFE to convert to EB3 ?...

My labor simply says Bachelor in computers or related and 5 yrs of exp.

Thanks in advance..

subbu03

I-140

I think it is fine; your lawyer will take care of this one very easy.
You will have to show BS and 5 years progressive work Experience to prove you are eligible for EB2 category.

This looks like a simple one. They just asked for your interpretation of the experience to compare with LC condition.

Hi subbu,

In general, the minimum requirement for EB2 application is Bachelor's degree and thereafter 5 years of progressive experience. If your 5 yrs experience is post-Bachelor's and justified as progressive, you are fine.

The Attorney's confidence matters.
Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India

Last edited by a moderator:
Subbu,
I think you should be fine.Btw can you please update your P.D,N.D and R.D?

Thanks much all for the reply. I am little relieved. I will hope for the best.

Hi sk01,

PD: July 2001
RD/ND: Sep 2004

Regards,
Subbu