I140 denied -received NOID -please help.

kamarava

Registered Users (C)
my husband did mbbs from india. he got intent of denial for I140 from tsc saying that mbbs is bach's dgree & not masters.our lawyer sent an explanation letter again with credentail service evaluation stating that mbbs is equivalent to masters. but tsc denied that there is no proper proof & send to appeal to AAO.
now what should we do. should we appeal to AAO or apply for labor freshly.we got only 16 mons for our 6 yr h1 to expire.
his friends didnt get any intent of denial. they got their I140.
what more docs do we need to sent to AAO for them to accept.
please help.

labor approved may 08
I140 applied in jul 08. got intent of denial in sep 08. my lawyer sent explanation without 290 A or B ( mtr or appeal) form.
notice of certification l came on nov 11 dated nov 6 saying that they denied my I140 & i need to appeal to AAo within 30 days.

we submitted ECfmg certifiacte, usmle scores, residency degree, license etc & everything when we applied for I140. i dont know still the TSA sent intent of denial. tsa didnt send rfe. my lawyer sent explanation without filing 290 A or B form that is mtr or appeal, stressing on foreign credential services evaluation. our lawyer has no clue what to do. he's got only 5yrs of experience. today we spoke to murthy firm, attorney mehta said we need to sress on ECfmg certificate said we should apply for mtr.he said it is surely a mistake of uscis. we'r planning to go thru murthy firm, but when i checked mehta's experience, it is also 5 yrs. he jus joined sheila murthy firm in jun 2008. now i'm in a dilemma whether to go thru murthy firm. but definately i'm not going thru my old lawyer as he's got no clue.i'm looking for an experienced lawyer. please let me know if any gurus know any experienced lawyer.i got to act fast. i got 20days more to appeal mtr.
please help.

i think rajeev is good and there is another physician attorney Carl shusterman. He is a very influencial guy I think. try with them. if you completed residency in united states, you should get a certificate saying MD degree and that should work. make sure you have same state licensure for the opportunity. GL