I140 denied. Applying for appeal

abcd69

Hi,

My I140 (premium processing) case got denied due to reason employer failed to prove ability to pay prevailing wage and lawyer applying for appeal. I have these questions

1. How long it will take at AAO and do they give priority for premium processing cases?

2. Am I eligible to file I485 based on appeal pending?

3. Can we refile same I140 petition again?

Pls give me some advice.

Hi,
I am in a very similar situation , my I-140 got denied as well .
Please let me know if you get any information .

Same here, and Appeal takes around 13 months itseems, and 99% decision remains the same, so guys apply for a new labor. I am doing the same. Is your service center NSC or?

I am in similar situation. PD is 10/2003 in EB2.. 140/485 got denied from NSC on June 13th 2006 based on failure to establish ability to pay. Had received and RFE because the company doesn't have net income or net assets to show proferred wage. Also, I am working for different employer so can't show W2's. We had sent bank statements showing avg mnthly bal is more than proferred wage but they didn't accept as enough eveidence.

Planning to file for appeal so that I can exyend my H1. I have heard United Nations has helped a lot of people in similar situations....please UN or other members who have worked out this situation please help!!!!!

I 485 denied. Planning to Appeal. Working on EAD attached to I485

I have applied for I 140 and 485 concurrently with my wife as a primary applicant in EB1 category. I got my EAD and I am working on that EAD. Now I got the decision stating the I140 and 485 are denied. I am appealing the denial decision. During the appeal period can I work on the EAD? if so can I renew the EAD after it expires? Any one can reply quickly so that I can take decision please ..

Last edited by a moderator: