I140 denied-appealed-now I485 LUD Changed

expeditegc

Registered Users (C)
My I140 denied in the first place (no RFE). My attorney appealed within 7 days and today I485 LUD changed but not I140. Is this good or bad?

-----------------------
I140/I485 RD 1/07/04
I140 denied 4/10/05
I290B 4/17/05
I140 ??
I485 LUD Changed 6/03/05

Sorry to hear the denial news. Could you please let us know what is reason for denial? That will be helpful for the forum users.
Thanks
KK

Attorney is not disclosing the reason for denial. However, he did tell me that the appeal would fix all the problems. By the way, my I140 RD is January 2004 so it was a long wait... I wonder how other are gettting their approval in 30 days and in my case it has been more than a year since I filed for GC and denied. I have been in deep stress lately.

I would know next week if LUD changes again... Why I140 LUD is not changed? any thoughts on this? Thanks.

I cannot understand that your attorney won't disclose the reason for denial, how can you trust him if he even don't want to share the information with you for your denial.

Your lawyer!!

If your 140 has been denied without an RFE, it almost seems that your lawyer has made a serious error(incomplete/missing forms, info? etc) in the initial application packet. This could be the reason he/she does not want to disclose the reason for denial.

My 2 cents.

I485 LUD changed today from 06/03/2005 to 06/06/2005 (no update on status). However, I140 hasn't been changed :confused:

Ace

Some Desi Companies do this kind of Stuff, and Desi Lawyers also do these things.
It would be great of you to bring out these People to Public.