I140 denial & I290B

desicolorado

Hi

My I140 was denied sometime in November, 2006. I am not sure about the date because my employer lied about my I140 denial. Still he is maintaining that the attorney failed to give him the info. My attorney filed the I290B in Dec 1st week. In the receipt notice it says the case type is NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER. When I checked the Online status, it says my case is with TEXAS SERVICE CENTER .Here is where I am confused. Did my appeal go to AAO or is it being processed at TSC? If it is in AAO , the processing times URL says it takes about 17 months now for this case(Already 6 months passed). Can anyone please help me understand this?

Thanks

same case here

same thing has happened with me...filed I290B which says Notice of Appeal to Commissioner and called Customer Service and they said the file has gone to the Department of Justice????
it has been 12 months already since they received the i290B....and still waiting, nothing changes on their website and no notices in the mail....
anyone who has been through this or has some info please please help us out....this waiting is killing...

I-290b and I-140 denial

my case is in the same boat - Filed I-290 b in Dec'2006 - do you guys received any update or any status on your case

All you folks who have I-290B filed, are in serious pain/trouble.

Most of the outcome is denial. after 17 months. Best thing to do is to find another attorney, not related to employer. Withdraw the appeal and re-file i-140 with sufficient documentation to avoid rfe/denial.

Just my 2 cents. Been there and done that.

Most of the outcome is denial. after 17 months. Best thing to do is to find another attorney, not related to employer. Withdraw the appeal and re-file i-140 with sufficient documentation to avoid rfe/denial.

worriedude, do you know if applicant is in legal status pending 140 appeal if 140/485 was filed together and applicant was on ead before 140 denied

thanks

will there be any problem in getting new labor & filing new I140 when ur old I140 got denied & sent to AAO , cos of my lawyers fault.

withdraw i-290b for i-140

does anyone know how to proceed about withrawing an appeal to the commissioner (i-290b)?
i was told that my i-290b is holding the petition filed by my husband and I was advised to withdraw the appeal to allow for my family based petition to be processed. However, only my employer is entitled to withdraw the i-290b. My previous employer refuses to send a withdrawal letter out for whatever grudge-ful reasons he may have as I refused to renew my contract with him. Is there any other way to work with this?
Has anyone been in this situation before? HOW DO YOU WITHDRAW AN APPEAL FILED FOR YOU?

Thanks so much!