I140 : Common RFEs

dwl800

Registered Users (C)
I140 : Rfe

Dear All:

I am a newbie here. I have one question. What are the common RFEs for I-140 at NSC? I just want to keep a track of that so we know what kind of documents is NSC reviewing the most.

I know that maximum number of RFEs are about "Employer's Ability to Pay" & "Education Evaluation"

If any of you know any other kinds of RFEs do discuss in here. It's helpful and reduces the anxiety of a person receiving an email about RFE....:), especially my anxiety...:)

Thanks
dwl800

I140 I485 - Applied concurrently on March 24, 2004
I140 RFE - February 24, 2005...(waiting for it)

Last edited by a moderator:
dwl800 said:
Dear All:

I am a newbie here. I have one question. What are the common RFEs for I-140 at NSC? I just want to keep a track of that so we know what kind of documents is NSC reviewing the most.

I know that maximum number of RFEs are about "Employer's Ability to Pay" & "Education Evaluation"

If any of you know any other kinds of RFEs do discuss in here. It's helpful and reduces the anxiety of a person receiving an email about RFE....:), especially my anxiety...:)

Thanks
dwl800

I140 I485 - Applied concurrently on March 24, 2004
I140 RFE - February 24, 2005...(waiting for it)
It seems not many people got the RFE these day, maybe, we are the unlucky brothers.

Will wait for my attorney's response to see whether he will get my RFE tomorrow.

guys did u know what ur RFE is ?

can u share it with us ?
i got an RFE too but my attorney hasnt received it yet? :(

tx
battered

Rfe

My RFE is -

1. Employers Financial Documents

2. Any documents from me to prove that I have a Bachelor's degree.

Well I will let you know wht happens.

Thanks,
dwl800

battered said:
guys did u know what ur RFE is ?

can u share it with us ?
i got an RFE too but my attorney hasnt received it yet? :(

tx
battered