I140 approved in 2 weeks

grgcwait

Registered Users (C)
My I140 frm NSC was approved in 2 weeks.I applied in Feb Mid and i got approval today.
Amazing!!

Congrats .... Lucky you. Which category??
I didn't know that NSC have started 2005 cases.

grgcwait said:
My I140 frm NSC was approved in 2 weeks.I applied in Feb Mid and i got approval today.
Amazing!!
Congratulations.. Please post your details? Concurrent or not, ND, RD, EB2 .. etc..
Thanks

Either non-concurrent or consular processing case. If this is the case then it is no big deal. Post if concurrent and AOS case.

Non concurrent

My Labor PD is April 2002
EB3
Nebraska SC

I already have my I485 thru my spouse(RD Aug2003).This is just my backup in case something happens to my spouses petition.

I think we concurrent filer are screwed

with non-concurrent, it takes less then 2 months to have I140 approved, and another six months you will be safe to change job. It means you need only eight months to be free.
But with concurrent, especially EB2, there is no way to even have I140 cleared in one year.
I regret so much that I filed concurrently. Is it possible to file another non-concurrent I140 based on the same LC?

Congrats Grgcwait,

Happy for you, but very unhappy for self.

DIGS
EB3 ND Apr.04

Yes, we concurrent filers are screwed. I still repent my decision to file my 140 and 485 concurrently. If I had filed them independent of each other, then atleast my 140 would have been approved by now...

I made a wrong decision 7 months ago and am repenting for it now.

They are now processing I-140's even if you filed concurrently. Concurrent memo was revoked. I filed concurrently and my I140 was approved not too long ago. So things are starting to look up.
The down side is you have to wait until your priority date is current before they will work on your I-485 if you are from a retrogressed country.

This is from January 2005. Look at number 2.
http://murthy.com/print/011405_P.html

Last edited by a moderator: