I140 Approved (EB3)...ND 03/25/03

mam123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Finally my I140 got approved on 12th Jan 04.

Such a relief after seeing my approved status updated in the
USCIS web site. So far I had not seen my case status in their website since when my company had applied for my I140 ie since 03/25/03.

When ever I used to check for the status, their website used to show:
-----------------
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.
-------------------------

But when I checked their website yesterday, I was really thrilled
to see my case approved. I was waiting till today to make sure it exists today too, as you never know with USCIS web site...

It is still approved today too and this may be a good info for those Feb 03 filers whose status does not show up on USCIS website.

So your case may be next. Keep up the good hopes.
Thanks everyone in this forum for all the support and information. See you in 485 forum..

My details:

EAC-03-132-XXXXX (Concurrent filing)
EB3
ND - 03/25/2003
I140 Approved on 12th Jan 04
I485 - pending

Congratulations!

Status for my I-140 is showing the same message: "can not be found at this time". I called BCIS myself and also did two separate "non-automated info referrals" with BCIS through my lawyer and through my employer - no answer received in both cases except that the status for my case is not in the system.

Your case gives me some hope, except that I am in EB12 category which presently takes much longer time to be processed.

EB-12 (OR)
RD: 03-19-03
ND: 04-02-03

Congratulations !!!

Well this gives us all a lot of hope.... when will the rest of us get lucky .... guess only " GOD " has an answwer to all our prayers...

Thanks

Congrats dude!!!

Thanks for the posting, this gives us hope...

========
I-140, EB3
RD: 03/20/03
ND: 03/24/03
AD: ??/??/??

CONGRATULATIONS

Hopefully, we can see people get approved on this forum on a daily basis....
:)

Tracking Ahead.

Hi Guys,
Congrats for the approval.
I am applying for i-140 from Feb'2004. Does it mean it would approx the same amount of time for most cases?

Please let me know, how to track and follow up on the case.

Thanks,
sn008