I140 approval mailing

apahilaj

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I had a quick question regarding I140 approval. USCIS indicated that they've approved my petition and I should have received the form 797 by now. Since we did not get the approval after 2 months, we called them up and they indicated that they'll send the duplicate approval form and if we do not hear back from them within a month, we should call them up.

Question is: Does any one know how much time do they take to send out the approval notice? Is it really within a month? Also, can I call them up if we do not hear back from them or does my employer have to contact them?

Thanks.

Similar situation

I have a similar situation. I never received the I140 notice as I moved and the notice might have gone to old address.

I called them couple of times but both the times they indicated that the attorney has to call them and refused to entertain my call.

Attorney does not have time to call them !!.

So, I am struck but was not too worried as I have the e-mail and also 485 seems to be movign along fine.

Hello EB1India,

Thanks for your response.

Does the approval notice come to the applicant's residential address or does it come to the lawyer/employer?

Also, what email are you referring to? Do they send some email if your petition is approved?

apahilaj said:
Hello EB1India,

Thanks for your response.

Does the approval notice come to the applicant's residential address or does it come to the lawyer/employer?

Also, what email are you referring to? Do they send some email if your petition is approved?

Can anybody answer this please. I also exactly same question, My online status shows that 140 approved today(oct 2).
now question is when and who will receive approved notice. I can not move further (I485) without approval notice.

Your attorney should get the approval notice. I am also waiting for the approval notice to be received by my attorney...AD: Sep 28th.

Do update when you receive yours..

ladude10 said:
Can anybody answer this please. I also exactly same question, My online status shows that 140 approved today(oct 2).
now question is when and who will receive approved notice. I can not move further (I485) without approval notice.

Question

GCdreamzz said:
Your attorney should get the approval notice. I am also waiting for the approval notice to be received by my attorney...AD: Sep 28th.

How did you trace the case online when your case was filed on Sep26th, I mean even for the receipt number you need some days , You also noticed LUD the next day & even received the approval correct ?

Anyways congrats , I'm asking cause I have filed my 140PP on 2nd Oct.

So whats the way you tracked your case online ?
Let me know

Thanks
GCcomesoon

I filed my 140 under premium processing online and they e-mail you back the the Receipt no. Hope that helps.

GCcomesoon said:
How did you trace the case online when your case was filed on Sep26th, I mean even for the receipt number you need some days , You also noticed LUD the next day & even received the approval correct ?

Anyways congrats , I'm asking cause I have filed my 140PP on 2nd Oct.

So whats the way you tracked your case online ?
Let me know

Thanks
GCcomesoon

GCdreamzz said:

Hi there
did u receive ur approval notice? I am still waiting.

Anybody knows how much time it takes to receive I-140 approval after online status changed to "Approved"? My online status shows that approval notice is already mailed but it is almost week now...still my lawer is waiting for the notice...

I am yet to receive the same ...still waiting.

ladude10 said:
Hi there
did u receive ur approval notice? I am still waiting.

Anybody knows how much time it takes to receive I-140 approval after online status changed to "Approved"? My online status shows that approval notice is already mailed but it is almost week now...still my lawer is waiting for the notice...

I-140 rfe

Hi All

Mine is an I-140 for shcedule A Job.RFE recieved by TSC on 06 Sept 06.LUD is on 14 sep 06.After that there is no update .Any body have direct contact number or e-mail of TSC.Please update on the portal.

Regards

Saiju

GCdreamzz said:
Received my approved I140 notice by mail today. You should be getting yours too soon..

Finally I received approval notice also. I guess it takes around 2 weeks after online update. I am happy that it was very small journey on this thread, now moving to 485 thread.

Ladude10
My Original Labor: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: Still waiting
Labor Substitution: PD Jan 2000 CA EB3
I-140 receipt notice 09/15/2006
I-140 LUD 09/22/2006
I-140 Approved date 10/02/2006 (Online status)
I-140 Approval notice received 10/16/2006

GCDreamzz,

When you say you received the approval notice by mail, do the lawyers/employers receive these approvals or the beneficiary receives it straight?

apahilaj said:
GCDreamzz,

When you say you received the approval notice by mail, do the lawyers/employers receive these approvals or the beneficiary receives it straight?

In my case lawyer received it. I dont think beneficiary receives it.

LADUDE
Was your 140 premium or non-premium. And which center?

ladude10 said:
Finally I received approval notice also. I guess it takes around 2 weeks after online update. I am happy that it was very small journey on this thread, now moving to 485 thread.

Ladude10
My Original Labor: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: Still waiting
Labor Substitution: PD Jan 2000 CA EB3
I-140 receipt notice 09/15/2006
I-140 LUD 09/22/2006
I-140 Approved date 10/02/2006 (Online status)
I-140 Approval notice received 10/16/2006