I140 and I485 approved

Askari Alam

Registered Users (C)
I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my case has been approved.

I140 RD:2/14/2003 AD:7/7/2004 (SRC03095xxxxx)
I485 RD:2/14/2003 AD:7/7/2004 (SRC03095xxxxx)

Good luck to everybody who is waiting

Askari Alam

Congratulations. Happy to know that TSC is processing Concurrent applications

Good News !!

Congratulations on the approval. I guess this is good news for those that have applied recently and concurrently. We will have to wait and see if this case was a exception or if this becomes the norm. I am hoping for the latter since I have applied recently.

Atleast there is a lot of things happening at TSC.

Good luck to everyone.

Askari Alam,
Great!!! So wonderful, I've been suffered for so long time by the GreenCard, I really hope TSC is handling concurrent filling.
Could you tell us more detail? Such as, when is your FP? EB2?
Did you send any letter to TSC to expedite your case?

Thanks a lot.

Hai

Some 140s Approved

FYI, Just came to know from a Friend, his 140 got approved today ..SRC031605****...RD 3/19/03....

Many congrats ...

Aksari Alam,

Hearty congratulations to you. Who would have thought that of all TSC would heed to Fujie memo. Its the worst center that way.. Anyway looks like they are improving.

Saras,

Why r u saying that this is good for those who filed concurrently RECENTLY. Aksari Alam's case was filed in Feb 03 and still was processed concurrently. I guess it is a good news for all those who have filed concurrently.

Hlin4,

If you have done ur. finger printing, keep your fingers crossed. You may be next.

will_get_there ( for sure :D :D )

Congrates

I was waiting for this kind of news for a while. I filed my con-cur application on 2/12/03 ND. I got FP notice last month and did it on 6/24.

Since then I have been waiting for good news. This gives me a good hope that I may get my 140 and 485 approval at the same time and soon.

Congratulations Askari! Have fun!

Can you please post when your FP was done and if the online message changed after FP?

My message is still same as received even though I have received and copleted FP.

Enjoy!
IndianInDallas.

Why RECENTLY?

will_get_there,

I assumed that this may be goos for RECENT filers because there a whole lot of people from 2003 whos I-140s have already been approved. I do not think they will fall under the simultaneous I-140/I-485 approval process. My logic is that the chances of more recent concurrent filers (latter part of 2003 and 2004 filders) falling under the simultaneous I-140/I-1485 approval is greater.

Again this is my logic and may be completely wrong. By now we have all learnt that when it comes to the BCIS, there is no room for logic

saras76

More information

My finger printing was done on June 23, 2004 (2 weeks back). The message never changed to finger printing received. It was a big surprise to see the approval message today

My case was EB1

I called USCIS a few times to complian about my I140 but they refused to initiate enquiry. They told me to ask my lawyer to contact them. My lawyer told me that he was too busy to call USCIS since it takes a lot of time. Bottom line, I did not do anything because there was nothing I could do.

It is a big relief to see this approval after such a long time. I started collecting information for my application in 2001. It took me 6 months to prepare the application. Then, the lawyer took another year to file it to the USCIS. So, after 3 years, I AM FREE

congrats!!. This is the second case I have seen in this forum , first was captainr. I hope TSC keeps these concurrent approval pattern going.
-jd

Askari Alam said:
It took me 6 months to prepare the application. Then, the lawyer took another year to file it to the USCIS.

Congratulations on your approval.

Looking at your statement above you and your lawyer must have done one heck of research before applying. Lawyer took 1 year to file..... !

Current Status:

On June 20, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Above is what I got from website. I found out that they didn't say any time frame as bofore like "take 800-900 days to handle

Hope all of us will get concurrent approval soon.

I-140: RD: Mar/11/2003
I-485: RD: Apr/25/2003
FP: Jun/17/2003

They do not mention the time explicitly. However on the bottom of the webnotice they ask the applicant to go by the time on the paper version of the receipt notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Askari,

Congrats and thats great news ..
second case of concurrent approval in TSC ..
thigs are sure looking better ..
Lets hope they approve cases concurrently and quick hereafter
Way to go TSC

Share you love with others move to "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" thread

Share you love with others move to "Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker" thread

I-140 and 485 approved

My I-140(EB2) and concurrently filed 485 along with my wife's 485 are all approved yesterday 7/15/04, got emails from USCIS yesterday. Below are the details

I-140 ND: 3/4/03 EB2
I-485 ND : 3/4/03
FP : 7/7/04
2nd EAD and 2nd AP approved couple of months ago.

Looks like TSC is implementing the new Omahato memo.

Good luck to you all, FREEDOM is finally here.....

Congratulations!!

sdhkon,

While waiting in line to get our's approved, it is a pleasure to see you getting out of the dark. Wish you all the freedom (you know the real value) and hapiness in your life.

sdhkon said:
My I-140(EB2) and concurrently filed 485 along with my wife's 485 are all approved yesterday 7/15/04, got emails from USCIS yesterday. Below are the details

I-140 ND: 3/4/03 EB2
I-485 ND : 3/4/03
FP : 7/7/04
2nd EAD and 2nd AP approved couple of months ago.

Looks like TSC is implementing the new Omahato memo.

Good luck to you all, FREEDOM is finally here.....

I-485 is processing based on Priority Date

Today I've recieved (employer) I-140 approval notice.
I think the I-485 is processing based on priority date (the date of Labor applied). I got both I-140 and I-485 approved on the same day, i.e., 7/14/2004.
May be I'm wrong about the priority date processing. Just I want let you guys know what I'm thinking.

I-140 RD :02/19/2003 (EB3)- Approved on 07/14/2004

I-485 RD : 04/25/2003(EB3) - Approved on 07/14/2004
FP was done in August 08, 2003.

Advance Parole and EAD approved twice.

Srinivas,

What is the priority date for your I485?
Also what made you think that TSC is following PD for processing? ...just curious.

PD for sub labor...??

Does anyone know how is the Priority Date for cases with substitute labor decided ? I filed in Dec'03 however the labor date was sometime in 2001 so what PD will it get ?

will_get_there