I140 and I485 approved today!!

phulan

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Just now I got the mail that our I140 and I485 is approved. It was quite a surprise. After giving the FP on Feb 26, we did not see any LUD change for 485 nor for I140. Today we got both the approvals.

Many thanks to Rajiv S Khanna, Prerna and all the staff for providing excellent service which cannot be described in words.

Thanks to this forumn for all the help in answering the queries. good luck to you all.

The details are as follows:
NC labor applied :4 th feb 2004
NC labor approved: 5th feb 2004
Federal Labor approved (Atlanta) : 27th april 2004.
I140 and I485 (Concurrent) : May 17th 2004.
Finger-Print( charlotte): Feb 26, 2005
I140 and I485 Approved: March 17, 2005.

Congrats!!

Phulan,

The GC process seems to have gone very smoothly for you. Is your case from TSC and are you EB2 or EB3 category?

regards,

saras

Congratulations! enjoy your freedom!

I hope mine will be coming soon. I did my FP in Charlotte on 03/04/05.

Thanks Saras and Tomark for your wishes.
I am EB2 category and it is TSC.
The process was not smooth sailing as it looks!! Thank god, that ulimately everything ended well.

I will be looking out for your approvals soon... Hope they are on the way too!!

I guess concurrent approvals continue !!

Guys and Gals,

This is the first case this year where both 140 and 485 have been approved together. At this time there is really no telling how TSC is handling cases. Anyway it is good news for the rest of us if they continue this trend.

saras

phulan said:
Folks,

Just now I got the mail that our I140 and I485 is approved. It was quite a surprise. After giving the FP on Feb 26, we did not see any LUD change for 485 nor for I140. Today we got both the approvals.

Many thanks to Rajiv S Khanna, Prerna and all the staff for providing excellent service which cannot be described in words.

Thanks to this forumn for all the help in answering the queries. good luck to you all.

The details are as follows:
NC labor applied :4 th feb 2004
NC labor approved: 5th feb 2004
Federal Labor approved (Atlanta) : 27th april 2004.
I140 and I485 (Concurrent) : May 17th 2004.
Finger-Print( charlotte): Feb 26, 2005
I140 and I485 Approved: March 17, 2005.

Your State DOL approved your LC next day after the submission of your LC and then the Atlanta Region approved your LC within 3 months, comparing with the most of LC pending at least two years. What’s your job and what kind of your LC, RIR?

compiler said:
Your State DOL approved your LC next day after the submission of your LC and then the Atlanta Region approved your LC within 3 months, comparing with the most of LC pending at least two years. What’s your job and what kind of your LC, RIR?

compiler,

NC DOL does not approve cases, but it just process it and if all the documents are OK, pass it on to Atlanta regional for approval. I heard that the Atlanta regional processed NC labor quickly. I had the similar situation where my labor was approved in less than 3 months. ( Applied in April 2004) Above is what I was told by the lawyer.

I don't know specifics about Phulun case.

Hi,
MY category is EB2-RIR. All I know, that I sent the documents and they came back approved the next day (which I could not believe). If you need any other specific details, let me know.

Phulan,
Did I read correctly?
The web site was never updated for you?
Even for your approval?
Thanks and congratulations!

The LUD after finger print did not change. We got the approvals by email and then we checked the LUD also for I140 and I485. It also said its approved.
I was waiting that they would update that they received finger prints..etc. But didnt see any change in status. Directly, the approvals were posted.

Congrats....

Hi Phulan,

What else you need in this country. You are one of the luckiest among us. Enjoy your time and have a good luck to and to your family.

Regards

Quickest case !!

Haven't seen any case completed within 13 months. You're one heck of a case. Probably a record for quickest processing from the slowest center like TSC-USCIS and ATL-DOL. Well, You've got it, so enjoy your life. Good Luck for smooth sailing in future. Congratulations. :)
phulan said:
The process was not smooth sailing as it looks!! Thank god, that ulimately everything ended well.

Thanks for your wishes...

Thanks yrwp2005GC, gcbygod, chimi , adibazz, luna_ca, ritu_sanjay
COMPILER and others for your wishes. Adibazz, yes, its been comparatively quick. God has been really kind. Its really a relief.

Wish to see your approvals soon!!!