I140/485 Lud

tossurboss2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I read couple of thread, Guessing the approval/denial based on LUD chage is,
When your I140 and 485 LUD dates change together there lot of chances of denial.
Well I filed my case on 20th June, RD is Jul 9th and i see the LUD on my case for both I140 and 485 as July 21st.
Mine was a substitue labour Sep 2000 EB3. so does it mean that my I140 is denied and i have to look for other options.?

Kindly give me your valuable and expert opinions.

tossurboss2002

I have seen LUDs on my I-140 and I-485, on the same day, two times:

1- The first LUDs: They sent me a notice to prove my immigration status, by mail and e-mail, and they gave me the choice to send the copies or by interview. I chose the interview in Houston and everything went fine.
2- The second LUDs: Due to the change of address notice. I had LUDs on all my pending cases including the approved EAD and AP.

I am not sure if there is any relation between LUDs on both 140 and 485 and denial/approval. It could be due to some internal handling UNLESS you had RFE and you sent additional documents.
Good luck

I-140

I agree to AggieCh.
But if it is EB3 then it is scary to have a change on LUD for I-485 along with the LUD for I-140.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had got the NOID, after my LUD changed for 140/485.
After I replied, my LUD changed for 485 only, what could it mean?

Ths staus msg is, we have got ur response to our query, it is taking us about 600 days to process this kind of case. You will receive a written decision.

Mine was a Labor substitution too and the LUD on my I140/485 changed on the same day.
Spoke to an office and he told me that the 140 was denied and would be receiving a letter soon.

Around 3 weeks later got to know from my company attorney received a letter saying that my I140/I485 was denied. (educational qualifications).

i had my lud change on my I140 and I485 on the same day, after a week got a denial letter for my I140, then 2 days letter for my I485,
This is in EB3 category. But my attorney was able to appeal and got the approval decision on I140 and motion to re-open I485