I131 ..

muslikcat

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Just went to a photo shop to take a picture for my i131 application. I was about to take that "right ear picture", but then i came there the photographer told me that "right ear picture" is not valid anymore in ins. I ended up taking two pictures with "face front". Please, clarify. Which picture should I have taken?
Thanks.

muslikcat said:
Hi,
Just went to a photo shop to take a picture for my i131 application. I was about to take that "right ear picture", but then i came there the photographer told me that "right ear picture" is not valid anymore in ins. I ended up taking two pictures with "face front". Please, clarify. Which picture should I have taken?
Thanks.

Correct, don't worry you got the right one, I just got my RTD with "face front" picture.

Flashington said:
Correct, don't worry you got the right one, I just got my RTD with "face front" picture.
I just mailed the these two picture plus copy of my driver license and social security card. Do you think these documents will be sufficient for INS. I am a GC AS6 holder. Thanks.

muslikcat said:
I just mailed the these two picture plus copy of my driver license and social security card. Do you think these documents will be sufficient for INS. I am a GC AS6 holder. Thanks.

You need a copy of your green card too and also your check for the application processing fee.

muslikcat said:

More than enough, you really don't need to submit copies of the license an SS card. You shouldn't have problems.

muslikcat said:

Hi muslikcat -

You sent in more than enough supporting documentation. Actually all you needed was a copy of your DL. Since we are asylees/refugees, Nebraska already has all our files which makes it easy for them to validate you are a PR.

Regards -

Hi,
Do you think they will send me the I131 before march 12?
I need to visit a mexican dentist during my spring break because american dentists are way to expensive for me. :(