I130/i485 Processing Times

tdanley74

On 09/13/05 my application for my I485 and my I130 (filed by my husband) was received. Since then I have had my FP taken and been approved for both Early Parole and EAD. However I cannot find any listing of processing times for the I485 & I130 at MSC. My case numbers have MSC but I don't see that even listed under their times. They were sent by my lawyer directly to the lockbox in Chicago. ARe they perhaps being processed somewhere else? I don't expect them to be approved for some time but I'd like to be able to look up the processing dates just as an fyi for myself.

Any insight appreciated.

Processing of I-130 and I-485 done locally

The USCIS website that talks about the NBC says that they only do the preliminary processing for I-130 and I-485. I believe that it gets sent to your local service center/DO after they are done with the preliminary processing which includes verification of documents and biometrics etc. So your processing time would depend on your local service center I would think. Hope that helps.

tdanley74 said:
On 09/13/05 my application for my I485 and my I130 (filed by my husband) was received. Since then I have had my FP taken and been approved for both Early Parole and EAD. However I cannot find any listing of processing times for the I485 & I130 at MSC. My case numbers have MSC but I don't see that even listed under their times. They were sent by my lawyer directly to the lockbox in Chicago. ARe they perhaps being processed somewhere else? I don't expect them to be approved for some time but I'd like to be able to look up the processing dates just as an fyi for myself.

Any insight appreciated.

Hi Tdanley,

I was wondering , if you have your interview done already?
The reason I'm asking this , coz I have applied for my husband's I-485 at Charlotte NC. MY Notice date is Mar 7th 06, however I yet to recieve AP, EAD and interview date, I was searching thru this forum to figure out how long is it taking for the intreview and stuff, and found out you also filed your I-485 application sometime in Sept 05 at Charlotte. So If you could pls tell me when and how did your I-485 interview went (if it has already been conducted ofcourse), I would really appreciate it.
Thanks