I130 filed 9/15, still nothing happened yet...

maradona

Registered Users (C)
guys, please help me here:

I am a USC and filed I-130 for my wife (she's never been in the US) on 9/15 using priority mail. checked USPS online and saw that my mail package was received on 9/17. but still nothing happened yet, no receipt, even my personal check for application fee has not been cashed!

I am seriously considering to refile I-130, just called USCIS and heard the automatic voice message saying that "due to the pike of the amount of applications USCIS has received lately, it may now take up to 15 weeks to issue a notice of receipt..."

is anybody else in the same boat? should I just go ahead to refile? please help, thanks so much...

guys, please help me here:

I am a USC and filed I-130 for my wife (she's never been in the US) on 9/15 using priority mail. checked USPS online and saw that my mail package was received on 9/17. but still nothing happened yet, no receipt, even my personal check for application fee has not been cashed!

I am seriously considering to refile I-130, just called USCIS and heard the automatic voice message saying that "due to the pike of the amount of applications USCIS has received lately, it may now take up to 15 weeks to issue a notice of receipt..."

is anybody else in the same boat? should I just go ahead to refile? please help, thanks so much...

Hi Maradona:

I am on the same boat. But not CP, it's AOS.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...toid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

It looks like they are still processing to the end of August for I-130.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the useful link eleanor, I just called uscis and was told to wait until 12/15, 3 months after I mailed I-130, to call back and check with them...

You're welcome. I hope everything will work fine to you.

Best regards,