• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I won but need some info

justmyownme

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,this place is amazing,i won the 2012 dvlottery,i am from nigeria,i sent my forms out through fedex yesterday and my case number is 2012AF000054** when im i likely to be interviewed? And as a single applicant,do i need an affidavit of suport? And do i need to go with an affidavit of support for the interview cos my uncle in the states said he'll send it directly to the embassy,wot questions do i expect from the consular?..Lastly..do i get free college education in the U.S.A..thanks a bunch...

Free college education??? In your dreams :)

Hi guys,this place is amazing,i won the 2012 dvlottery,i am from nigeria,i sent my forms out through fedex yesterday and my case number is 2012AF000054** when im i likely to be interviewed? And as a single applicant,do i need an affidavit of suport? And do i need to go with an affidavit of support for the interview cos my uncle in the states said he'll send it directly to the embassy,wot questions do i expect from the consular?..Lastly..do i get free college education in the U.S.A..thanks a bunch...

@justmyownme, pls how much did u pay for fedex for the documents sent and how did u package ur documents? What type of envelop did u use?my wife won it.thanks

@ Natta,i'll rather not wake up then.lol
@markforex fedex to U.S.A is 9,585..wen u get there u'll get anoda envelope so it dont matter wat u take..jus make sure ur docs r intact.
@corewin..thanks 4 d info..but i didnt get u in the affidavit of support thing..my uncle said he'll send it down to the embassy himself,i bet he doesnt want me to see his millions..lol..i dont get to do the medical and police records till i get the package from KCC right?

@markforex fedex to U.S.A is 9,585..wen u get there u'll get anoda envelope so it dont matter wat u take..jus make sure ur docs r intact.
@corewin..thanks 4 d info..but i didnt get u in the affidavit of support thing..my uncle said he'll send it down to the embassy himself,i bet he doesnt want me to see his millions..lol..i dont get to do the medical and police records till i get the package from KCC right?

@justmyownme, thanks alot, about the affidavit of sponsor, don't bother urself let him send it to embassy, ur own is make sure he sends it bcos they may ask for it.

You are welcome! Sorry for sending the message more than once..that was an error..Now this is confusing..do i get the affidavit of support myself and take it with me to the interview or its ok if my uncles sends it..then corewin u said they wont send me a mail? How do i get my date then? And how do i do the medicals?...

Thanks corewin but u wud av to help me with the date and medicals thingy,how and where do i check.what website..and when...did you win 2012 dvlottery or u r presently in the states...and as for the affidafit of support..is it ok if the sponsor is not the same as the permanent address i sent in the forms to KCC..same surname tho! But in different states..

Congrats on winning. Not sure of ur date of interview, but urr case number is quite low.
As an applicant from Nigeria, you don't need affidavit of support.I'm also from Naija, and i didn't present it.
U wil hav to pay for ur College education but there could be room for scholarships or grants where applicable.
Pls read the Nigerian Thread of 2011 winners, you hav a lot to gain there.
Cheers!