I too old timer and Damn frustrated

gc_cedar

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Can someone help me on ,How to open SR like what are the options i need to go after calling 1 800 no please help me.

I was keeping calling them till last week , they said everything cleared and I don't know what makes them to stop my GC. till last week they were saying wait for sep 1st week. Now Sep 1st week gone , now they saying wait till oct .

previously I had INfopass and Called IO several times , but no use same answer everything ok wait for some time.

Now I want to try SR also .

My PD DEC 2002
I140/i485 OCT 2004

THANKS
gC_CEDAR

Hi GC_Cedar
Call in the early mourning around 8.15 am to 8.30 am EST
only NCS reps they do SR open IO some times they don't do it..
just they will tell on the phone

option 1-1-2-2-6-1 & 3-4

thanks

Hi All,

Can someone help me on ,How to open SR like what are the options i need to go after calling 1 800 no please help me.

I was keeping calling them till last week , they said everything cleared and I don't know what makes them to stop my GC. till last week they were saying wait for sep 1st week. Now Sep 1st week gone , now they saying wait till oct .

previously I had INfopass and Called IO several times , but no use same answer everything ok wait for some time.

Now I want to try SR also .

My PD DEC 2002
I140/i485 OCT 2004

THANKS
gC_CEDAR

What is your queue? My PD is 4months later than yours 04/2003. Jezz... still waiting

gc_cedar,

These are such simple questions and once you do a seach on this portal, you get the answers. being a beginner, please seach on this portal and if you do not get the answers, then post it here.

Please don't think otherwise. It is in consideration of everyone's time.

Thanks

sail1

gc_cedar,

These are such simple questions and once you do a seach on this portal, you get the answers. being a beginner, please seach on this portal and if you do not get the answers, then post it here.

Please don't think otherwise. It is in consideration of everyone's time.

Thanks

sail1

Wow... since when we had forum police? Just kidding. ;)
I came across with a hobby forum.... the information there was beyond great but if you ask silly question, they didn't tell you why and they will ban you for a day. Then 2 days for a second offense... and I got ban 3 times until I got into the gear...

Well, my opinion is.. if you don't want to answer silly question, don't bother. But if you are spending time to type something, why not type something that will help. Remember, not everyone as smart as you do and that's why we all need some guildance from time to time.

If you don't like my response, sorry! :eek:

Well,