I think this is also the reason of VSC\'s slowdown...

kkimm1

Registered Users (C)
My Labor was slow down due to 245i at the state DOL, now the 140 is again by this...how unlucky...

Updates from Missouri Service Center (4/23/02)
From Immigration.com

The INS has instituted additional service-wide security measures which require a name check in the IBIS system. As a result of this new requirement, the MSC had to stop processing applications in order to install the necessary equipment and train their personnel. The MSC processing of cases were interrupted for a 21-30 day period. As of APRIL 15, 2002, the MSC is back up and operating in a normal manner. They have a backlog as a result of the shut down and going forward the processing times will be impacted due to the additional security clearance procedures required for each case.

Same with me. My Labour got srruck up in Philly SESA from past 8 months..

Kimm1,
if that is the case as you said above how come EB3 cases are getting processed that too with Nd date 03/12 (EB3) are got approved ?????.

Same with me. My Labour got srruck up in Philly SESA from past 8 months.. Thatswhy I applied I-140 using pre-approved LC.

those EB3 cases are probably already approved before the security measures take place...

The three EB3 cases approved April-16th are all with RD 1st and 2nd week of Feburary.

Me either, I don\'t understand why this EB3 case with ND of 3/12 jumps out approved?? -- this could only be attributed to the greatness and randomness of INS\'service, I guess.

Let\'s just hope for now that VSC will be back on track soon...