• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I think Asia current for July

no Namitarthapa it just predection, but I think it will be current because I always send email to kcc at this time and they always gave me the cut off number, but this month they sent me the same email and with the cut off number for june not july, so I think there is something will happen in July

Does this mean that the cut off number for Asia remains the same for July as in June? Did they specifically mention that this number is for July?

no but they didn't give me an answer, they just gave me the cut off number for june, I hope July is current

I also got the same answer from KCC. See their answer below.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers below 19,550 for your region for the month of June. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

so madu12 Hi

I have exactly the same answer and it's really strange, do you know why? because every month they where answering me about the cuto of number for the next month, but this time they answer me this, so I think Julu things will be different lets pray for that

no Namitarthapa it just predection, but I think it will be current because I always send email to kcc at this time and they always gave me the cut off number, but this month they sent me the same email and with the cut off number for june not july, so I think there is something will happen in July

firo,

You may be correct, let see next week if the bulletin will be out. I was thinking it will be out today, uptill now nothing is showing.

Well I hope too I am correct my friends, I am praying for all in Africa and Asia and all the world to be current for July, and I am full of hope, wish all you have the chance :)

meaning of Current

1-2 month before fiscal year they change status of bulletin for some regions to "Current"
what it means !!!???
is it means that if I have very high case number they will call me for interview???
it's very confusing for me please if you have the right answer reply to me !
if I have a case number 2010AS48XXX and they change status of Asia to "Current" it means that I can go for interview !

1-2 month before fiscal year they change status of bulletin for some regions to "Current"
what it means !!!???
is it means that if I have very high case number they will call me for interview???
it's very confusing for me please if you have the right answer reply to me !
if I have a case number 2010AS48XXX and they change status of Asia to "Current" it means that I can go for interview !

brian2011
firstly congrats for getting selected for the dv lottery.
secondly, when a region becomes all current it means that everyone in that region can apply, regardless of their cn.
as you can see in my signature, asia moves very slowly. my number is not current yet. many of us in this thread like madu12, firo1234, eenya are waiting to be current so that we can submit our application.
your cn is pretty high, so based on this year's bulletins you can roughly estimate that you will be current probably in august.
i suggest you read the 'stickies' at the beginning of of this forum for all the info you need. i also encourage you to join one of the threads relevant to your status (aos or cp) for 2011 winners. you will learn from other people's experiences and post whatever questions you need answered there. many of the successful gc recipients are still hanging around to answer questions and help those of us in need.
it is also helpful to edit your signature to include where you are from and your dv details ... a bit like mine or joequi or madu12's.

good luck.

Yes brian that exactly whats happened, if Asia get current it means that all Asia will have the chance for interview even case number like you, good luck my friend, I am very confidenet that All Asia will get it :)

But dear brian, are you 2010 winner or 2011? because I never heard higher than your case number, but no matter I think you will get it
wish you luck

Thank you Leongsce and Firo1234
I'm not a winner but I am curious about this matter
but I think "current" contradict selecting 50,000 individuals because if all eligible for applying so more than 50,000 will be issued so i think current means differently!
because they select 100,000 person ! and just 50,000 visa available !

Brian yes you are right, there is 100,000 selectee and by the way more than half of those selectee from Africa, so you can't find any numbers more than 50000 in alla another areas, Just Africa, for that reason you can find out that all other Areas have very strong chance on july and augest to have there interview done, so if you are from Asia you will have strong luck no matter what you case number, and also there is so many can't continue there procedures or they will get refused visa for many reason so I think most of people can get it
good luck

Brian yes you are right, there is 100,000 selectee and by the way more than half of those selectee from Africa, so you can't find any numbers more than 50000 in alla another areas, Just Africa, for that reason you can find out that all other Areas have very strong chance on july and augest to have there interview done, so if you are from Asia you will have strong luck no matter what you case number, and also there is so many can't continue there procedures or they will get refused visa for many reason so I think most of people can get it
good luck
OK ! but if you follow bulletin_4558 you can find that all regions are current so what it means??

That means at that fiscal year all the applicats will have the chance to interview, because a big number from the 50,000 winners didnt continue there procedures for interview, or they get rejected for many reasons, so for that reason they open it current

oh no!!!
and by that you can see a long queue of people in front of us embassys!!
it's some kind weird !!!