I remember someone saying "Grass is green"!!

Jhansu

Registered Users (C)
Hello Fellas,
I take pleasure in notifying you all that mine and my wife's 485 from VSC has been approved on June 21st. This is according to online message.

It was exactly after 25 months (day to day). Filed date of 485 was May 22nd 2002. Two FPs, Three EADs and APs. It was quite hectic and stressed out situation. Finally its true that "there is a light end of the tunnel".

Though I am very recent to this group, I must say that this forums is beneficial to all of us. The hidden fact is always that it puts more stress and pressure for those who are waiting for get approval. But do not lose hopes.

Just a history, ever since started the application, I have been with the same company AND changed physical address four times after filing 485. Never had probelms. I have been updating to INS or USCIS every time I changed my address. Been to India twice with AP though.

Should anyone want to know more about, please do not hesitate.

I wish you all best of luck and just hang in there....

With Warm Regards

Did Ur Lud Change Again After The Approval From 6/21

Congrats

Did Ur Lud Change Again After The Approval From 6/21

Yes LUD has changed after since the approve date on the web. However, I have already received approval notice via mail over the week end. Actually they went to my last address. I have notified them to call me if they receive any mails from INS or homeland security.

So, thats the scoop.

Feel free for any more questions...

Jhansu