I received NOID 5month after my interview the NOID said insufficient evidence for i130

Collinsflow

Received NOID 5 month after my interview reason insufficient evidence though my interview went well I responded accordingly my issue is I applied one and half year of my wedding so I submitted recently documents so they requested I submitted evidence from the beginning till date so I did it been a month plus am yet to get response from Uscis. My status updates change to as of now Uscis cannot provide you with information blah blah that I should contact a number. I don’t understand this.

Received NOID 5 month after my interview reason insufficient evidence though my interview went well I responded accordingly my issue is I applied one and half year of my wedding so I submitted recently documents so they requested I submitted evidence from the beginning till date so I did it been a month plus am yet to get response from Uscis. My status updates change to as of now Uscis cannot provide you with information blah blah that I should contact a number. I don’t understand this.
Your post is too vague to offer any help.

When would you have been eligible to apply?
What date did you apply?
What evidence did they ask for?

Then what Evidence did you actually submit ?

They ask evidence from the beginning of the marriage things we have together from the day one I submitted it my status change to as of now we can’t provide any information

My status change to this after responding to NOID At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the USCIS Contact Center at for additional information.