I probably have an idea about 3-rd FP

Comment

Registered Users (C)
VSC sent third FP for all applications filed prior 01/15/2002,
their cut off date.

Probably they have lost some files
and it was the only way to do an inventory.

Any other ideas?

My RD is JAN 30 2002.
I have done my second FP in July 31 2003.
I got RFE on Nov 28 2003 and 3 FP on Dec 9 2003.
Don't what's going on ?
What we need to do with 3 rd FP ?
Thanks,

Perhaps the 3rd FP was issued because the (online) status had not been updated after the 2nd FP?

A VSC officer said if your 2nd FP haven't been updated within 90 days, you will get a 3rd FP notice. I don't seriously believe it, but at least it might be the reason. My feeling is the system doesn't work.

I feel the same that it has something to do either with the status update or early 2nd FP.

I am fearing for 3rd FP !

I didn't get my 2nd FP yet. It is going to be too wild to think about 3rd FP:mad: :(:eek:
M

I got 3rd FP with my interview letter after transfer to NYC

RD Jan 2002

1st FP Feb 2002

2nd FP July 2003

intvw letter nov 03

3rd FP Jan 04

intvw date feb 04

online never updated to 2nd FP.

called help center and they had no knowledge or record of 2nd FP

What about those they already granted with GC approval?

:confused:

Originally posted by yogesi
A VSC officer said if your 2nd FP haven't been updated within 90 days, you will get a 3rd FP notice. I don't seriously believe it, but at least it might be the reason. My feeling is the system doesn't work.

I see one common thing in most of the cases who have got a new FP notice... 90 % have either a RFE or a transfer ... The reason I said "new notice" as opposed to a FP3 is because, I got my 2nd FP notice ( 1st has not expired yet) in fact after my approval......

At end of the day , figuring out how BCIS ( shud I say, USCIS) operates is tougher than discovery of this universe's origin.......Keep guessing and let the thoughts pour out..........

I know at least 3 cases where no RFE or transfers,
but the third FP was generated.

But what it is common,
all these cases are pending more than 22 months...

Actually third FP received by 2001 RD,
and also January 2002, and may be some early February 2002.

we also get 3rd FP

I and my spouse both received 3rd FP today. My case already approved last month and my spouse case still pending. We did 2nd FP in August 2003 and received RFE on October, 2003. Who knows what's going on? Do we need go to do 3rd FP?

Update

We just came back from UCIS office. The lady took 3rd FP notice we received for my wife and went in to check something. After few minutes, she came out in our waiting area to promptly apologize to us on behalf of UCIS for sending the notice by mistake. She also said that we could disregard this notice as my wife's 2nd finter printing report has been cleared the next day.

NO NEED FOR GUESSES. THIS IS A MISTAKE BY UCIS.

Kmandy from Helena, MT

kmandy, sorry about this post, but I can't believe that you live in Helena, MT. I have been to Montana this summer, very very fabulous place. What you do there for living, are you in software. Everybody in this forum please take some timeout from this gc tension and visit Montana like Glacier national park, yellowstone national park. It is awesome.

As it is written in yesterday Boston Globe
FBI implemented a new international system for security checks,
may be they would like to test this system using our FP.

New notices still are being sent by VSC,
if it is an error or bug in system, they stop sending notices
after a while.

Update

In continuation from my post from yesterday, this morning we saw the on-line messaeg status changed to "Approved" for my wife.

BTW, dukhiman, I totally agree with you. Montana, The BIG SKY COUNTRY is the beautiful place. I do work in software although there aren't too many big IT firms or happenings around here. I'll be happy to share any info. if needed to visit Montana.