I need your kind opinion and advice in this matter ( Asylum applicant under Temporary Protection Status "TPS" ) please

Nemo2020

Hello everyone!

I need your kind help and advice, please.

My friend is under a Temporary Protection Status. He had an asylum case pending for decision since his interview back in 2017 - his case is in Miami - Asylum Office.

The question is would he get a referral to an Immigration court if his asylum case got denied or because he has another legal status, “TPS” they would reject his case without any further action from the asylum office?

Thanks

Hello everyone!

I need your kind help and advice, please.

My friend is under a Temporary Protection Status. He had an asylum case pending for decision since his interview back in 2017 - his case is in Miami - Asylum Office.

The question is would he get a referral to an Immigratio,n court if his asylum case got denied or because he has another legal status, “TPS” they would reject his case without any further action from the asylum office?

Thanks
Hey,
I hope you’re doing well. Your friend ( God forbid) will not be referred to court because of your friend’s TPS status. But he/she will get a chance to respond to the reasons of his/her denial. I wish all the best to your Frined.