I Need Your Help Guys? Please Read Inside

hasanali

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,
My company has opened another branch and they are transferring me there. They have added "EAST" to the company\'s new name where i suppoese to work. SO we have two companies now. One is Cash Software and the other is Cash Software East. I wanted to know if that is going to affect my I485 application. I think my pay check will come under CAsh Software East and I filed for I-485 under Cash Software by itself. I really Appriciate your help. I am worried about this change. Should i notify INS about the change.
My details are,
Rd 12/99, Nd 1/15/2000. EB3.
Thank you

No Title

Do you know if your Employer Identification Number is changing. If so, INS may ask
you to redo your I-140.

In our case, our company was COMSYS in the beginning bought by CORESTAFF even before I joined.
But all our applications we were using as COMSYS. Then CORESTAFF got renamed to METAMOR.
Then METAMOR sold all the IT division and COMSYS emerged again. I know there are lot of H1 employees
who have filed for GC but not even single person I know had any problems. There are RFE\'s because
of all this name changes for an explanation and our lawyer did an excellent job in this matter. Hope it helps.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer , so please consult a lawyer for professional advice.

No Title

thank you for your answer,
i am not sure if my Companie\'s ID no is changing. IT may not so.
Because we are opening another branch under the original company. I hope i dont get RFE. thanks any way