I need to hire a lawyer in Sacramento area(Recomendation Please)

golpar

Registered Users (C)
I need to hire a lawyer, I am one of those people stuck in the final name check. My interview and test was done on Oct 2006, still no letter of oath yet.
I send a letter to the congresswomane , same result as my info pass " Name check pending". I am afraid with this new thing going on with immigration reform I lose my opportunity to file for my parents and I decided to hire a lawyer to suit. Any help is appreciated.

I need to hire a lawyer, I am one of those people stuck in the final name check. My interview and test was done on Oct 2006, still no letter of oath yet.
I send a letter to the congresswomane , same result as my info pass " Name check pending". I am afraid with this new thing going on with immigration reform I lose my opportunity to file for my parents and I decided to hire a lawyer to suit. Any help is appreciated.

Golpar:

You can talk to Justin wang (http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/member_detail.aspx?x=166183). He was my attorney when I filed a 1447b lawsuit against USCIS last year. He was pretty good. You can call him.

Hope it helps,

Jack