I need send my G-325A with 1-693?

Free-Tibet

Registered Users (C)
:rolleyes: I have several questions about Request for Initial Evidence.
(1) Do I need to fill Form 1-693, then signed by a Civil Surgeon?
(2) In Request for Initial Evidence, back side of yellow paper, ask a form of G-325A? Do I need send my G-325A with 1-693?
Thank you

Whatever the RFI asks, YOU MUST submit in your response. It is not optional. Medicals are optional, ONLY if you had submitted it with your original application, but it does not look like you have.

You should get a sealed envelope from an INS-authorized MD. Then have your G325A form filled out and signed, put it all together in an envelope with the yellow page on the top and mail it to the address listed in the upper right corner of RFI letter.

RFI specifically mentions that all of the evidence must be submitted at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-693

ok guys i have a few uestion
1)on the yellow form sent by USCIS it says I-693&Supplemental Form to I-693 should be completed by a civil surgeon but i could not find the Supplemental Form on the USCIS website?
2)Do we have to fill up anything on I-693?
3)How long do i have to wait for the Physical Examination & the results ?

Thank you!

Andrew, you personally do not fill out anything, the civil surgeon does.
Timing depends on the particular doctor office that you go to.
There are many threads discussing this topic in detail - search the archive.
After doing all tests you should get a sealed envelope from the doctor (and a copy of everything for yourself) - you need to put the sealed envelope together with your G325A and mail it to INS.

Andrew01 said:
1)on the yellow form sent by USCIS it says I-693&Supplemental Form to I-693 should be completed by a civil surgeon but i could not find the Supplemental Form on the USCIS website?

Thank you!
to Andrew01 and free_tibet,

would you please post your timeline( ND: notice date, fp, rfi, ). this would allow us to track uscis activity processing time. thanks a lot

ND: 02/2002
FP: 08/2004
still showing same message for fingerprint.

Andrew01 said:

Thank you!

Hello Andrew,

The civil surgeon takes care of everything. He will ocmplete all the copeis that u are suppose to sent ( CIS or to the health department if u are found with something). The surgeon also completes the suplemental form that is actually a summary of all the vaccines that u have received.
When I went to the doctor for the examination everything was done the same morning. They took some blood out of me for HIV and other analysis, they also asked me if I wanted a skin test for TB or an X-ray test. I asked for the X-ray test, because most people don't pass the skin text for TB and then they have to take you an x-ray. Skin tests take at least two days.
At the end, after some days u call the doctor and ask for your results. He will give u a copy and a sealed envelope with the results. U have to send back that envelope with your biographic form G-325. Just be sure to sign the four copies.
Then the rest is just wait. Just check your status online and usually CIS updates your status after they receive your medical examns and biographic info. After some time, they will call u for BIO and thats the final step.

Relax...don't worry about the medical examination, u are in the good track :)

cheers!

Thanks!!

I will be doing my medical on 8/31 so i guess i will be receiving the results around 9/2. Thanks again for your help!!