I need help urgent!!!

zsyzslo

Registered Users (C)
I need help urgent!!! Please give me a hand...

I apply for a Marriage Visa for over a year now... but I could not go to the first 3 or 4 appointments because some personal issues, finally I went to the interview with my wife and some papers that they ask me to take with me, but the Officer ask me some questions that I don't think are related to the interview and ask me to mailed some information from the first months of marriage. The problem is that i don't have any information that shows that i was living together because she move with me and I had everything under my name already (apartment, car, electricity, etc) and she did not have much... The most that i have i showed her (to the Officer) but he wants more... What should i do? The Immigration Officer ask me to send this information to her, but the only thing that i have are pictures, i look and look for more information but I have nothing, Should I write a letter explaining that I have nothing? The other thing is that she ask me to get a copy of my wife's tax records from 1979-1984... Is this something common?

Last edited by a moderator:
zsyzslo said:
I apply for a Marriage Visa for over a year now... but I could not go to the first 3 or 4 appointments because some personal issues, finally I went to the interview with my wife and some papers that they ask me to take with me, but the Officer ask me some questions that I don't think are related to the interview and ask me to mailed some information from the first months of marriage. The problem is that i don't have any information that shows that i was living together because she move with me and I had everything under my name already (apartment, car, electricity, etc) and she did not have much... The most that i have i showed her (to the Officer) but he wants more... What should i do? The Immigration Officer ask me to send this information to her, but the only thing that i have are pictures, i look and look for more information but I have nothing, Should I write a letter explaining that I have nothing? The other thing is that she ask me to get a copy of my wife's tax records from 1979-1984... Is this something common?

In my opinion, you are doomed! You should have added her to all of the bills, the lease, insurance, . . . EVERYTHING. You also made a terrible mistake by not attending the first interview, this raises serious questions in the Service's "mind" since nearly everyone that is in a legitimate marriage puts a very high priority on attending the interview and wants to get it over with ASAP. A marriage interview is not something that you do when you have nothing esle to do, it is IMPORTANT and you make time for it and cancel or reschedule things that conflict with it, not the other way around.

Any qualified immigration attorney would have told you the above on the first consultation. I can't say for sure but I think your case may be too far gone to save. At this point, I would be seriously concerned and would be most worried about a USCIS finding of marriage fraud which will virtually bar you from reentry to the US.

You have an extremely major problem here and it will just get worse if ignored. You need to seek professional help immediately (like TODAY!). This will not be an easy one and you will need to retain a GOOD attorney. Be prepared to right a very large check.