I need help and adivse.

JinRoh

Registered Users (C)
Im applying for the N400 now and is just confused on some part of the application.

-Do I have to list the exact date of when I moved out of an apartment into a new one? I remember the month and year, but I dont recall the actual DAY. Is this really important?

-Can your local Court District provide history with your driving offense along with proof verifying that you have paid your tickets? If so, how much does this cost?

Thanks guys.

Im applying for the N400 now and is just confused on some part of the application.

-Do I have to list the exact date of when I moved out of an apartment into a new one? I remember the month and year, but I dont recall the actual DAY. Is this really important?

-Can your local Court District provide history with your driving offense along with proof verifying that you have paid your tickets? If so, how much does this cost?

Thanks guys.

1. Date doesn't have to be exact. just month and year. Try to do your best if you can.

2. yes, the court should provide history of your driving records unless they are expunged or sealed. Some district court records are free and some of them doesn't cost much (like 50 cents per copy or $1 per copy). I obtained my records from the district court and paid 50 cents per copy (of each citation). I had 2 citations. 2 copies of each citation that shows I paid for in full amount. (I paid only $1 -- one copy per 50 cents). It depends on different court in different state for price, but it doesn't cost you alot.