I need a good lawyer for my NIW at boston area,any suggestion thank

weibaobao

:) i am preparing my NIW CASE and working at boston area as a postdoc. could anyone recommand any good lawyer in this area? any share information?

thank you so much for suggestion but some people said since right now it's very difficult to apply niw so it might be a good idea to hire a lawyer incase anything is wrong with the application. i am confused

chunming said:
Attorney need not to be from same area. You can take attorney from some other area also. But normally people hire attorneys for labor and family based cases. For NIW and EB1 cases, very few people hire attorney. Particularly in NIW cases where risk involved is too much, it is not advisable to spend so much monrey on attorney. I would advise you to do self petitioning.

The majority of people I know who went through EA or OR hired an attorney. For NIW (perhaps 50% hired a lawyer) it is a little bit different, but for OR and EA I recommend lawyers.

one of my friends who lives in Boston area hired Mr. Rajiv Khanna for his case some two years ago. He liked their services a lot, his EB1-EA was approved in less than a year time. You may like to contact Attorney Khanna.