I m asylum is granted.. my wife needs to visit her mom back home

Mdk

Hi
I just got approved in my asylum case and i m the primery suspect in my case and my wife and my son are dependent , even in my story there is no threats to my wife and son..
my mother in law is seriously ill my wife needs to see her in emergency.. if she travel back home on travel document and come back in few weeks.. is she and me going to face problem in future.. we have all medical reports
Thanks

Hi
I just got approved in my asylum case and i m the primery suspect in my case and my wife and my son are dependent , even in my story there is no threats to my wife and son..
my mother in law is seriously ill my wife needs to see her in emergency.. if she travel back home on travel document and come back in few weeks.. is she and me going to face problem in future.. we have all medical reports
Thanks
It should be okay but with trump coming back in office nothing is guaranteed so you need to contact an attorney to make sure!

My attorney told me she can travel and come back soon but must keep all medical records with her.. but he didnt prefer.. is there any one who experienced same issue??

My attorney told me she can travel and come back soon but must keep all medical records with her.. but he didnt prefer.. is there any one who experienced same issue??
I mean usually it’s okay to go but everyone is scared if trump comes back he will search up for anything like that for asylees and when you go for your citizenship exam you might get asked for that but if i were you i would let her go and keep the medical records if the officer ask you about it when you apply for you n-400