gmarcello

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys I\'m been waiting since July 1996 my PD is October 1996
I filed under EB3 Regular I applied for I-485 On Decmber 2000
under 245(i).

My application I guess PD is January 10 2001
got EAD on March 2 2001
FP on March 15 2001

Is almost 6 years I\'m watching this newsgroup and I have to say something to the newcomers that are crying for the time they are waiting for their application.

Don\'t do that think about people like me and others that are waiting since 1995.

Anyway Ciba congratulation for your job you are doing something very helpful for everybody.

I don\'t know if you remember Srao but he was the guy before you that was doing your same job in this newsgroup , I\'m a friend of hime ..... it was long time ago ......

Good luck to everybody
Marcello

No Title

hi Marcello,
I know my waiting period is so little when compared to yours. I really wonder and appreciate your patience. All the best....

No Title

Hi Marcello,

My PD is December \'96, and now sitting with RFE for I-485. So, it can be even worse than your case :)
I agree - you see people with PD of \'98 or \'99 and they cry over long wait...
Well, hopefully in this decade our wait will be over to :)

No Title

Just like the movie "Shawshank Redemption", we just have to be patient and keep digging. :)

We\'re in a virtual prison. We\'re being kept against our will by the INS!!

My PD is 12/1997 and I have an RFE for amended I-140. :(

No Title

i agree. people whose ND/2001 are crying about their approval. CSC seems to be the best service center as far as 485 processing inspite of their random processing. Still some people here are worried about the Processing time moving back and they are waiting for more than 2 months in 485 stage. At last, CSC has started clearing some back logs. People who filed 485 in 2001, hang in there. you will the approvals soon.

No Title

Hi Marcello,

Yes, I remember Srao. Believe it or not, he is on our CSC tracking
list. He applied both AOS and AC140, and eventually got his green
card via consular processing.

Your message reminds me of a member named Africaner. He is also
a friend of Srao and also has an extremely old PD (something like
95, even earlier than yours). I wonder where he is now. He was
active on isn.org until late last year then somehow disappeared.

Your PD is indeed very old. I am sorry that you had to wait for
so long to file your case. Whatever the reasons may be, let\'s
hope your case comes through quickly to release you of this
waiting ordeal. Your wait should not be too long as CSC is
currently processing ND close to your case. Good luck to you.

ciba

No Title

Hi Mar cello, My PD is 8-96, I am waiting long time (I just got I-485) During waiting, I believe all of us lost lots of good things. For example, I give up my higher salary and try to keep the salary same as state on AC and give up the job title (VP), right now one big company try to buy our company(our company right now have 100 people).
 But I learn how to understand what is the life. Only I can say "just wait" and many thanks to ciba

No Title

there are quite a bunch of people from PD 1996 and more on the other service centers which are not moving so well. it is quite awful for people to cry that FP is not issued for cases with nd of 3/1/01. and most of the people keep bugging the IIO by phone all the time.

Well i guess i beat you "gmarcello" - my pd is 2/96 with 485 nd of 10/3/00. Most of the people with such pd have been getting interviews - so be prepared for it.

Good luck.

No Title

My PD is 4/96. over the last six years, I have been frustrated, angry, cried and even managed to laugh occassionally at the goings on with my case. From being held hostage by my company to the DOL losing my file for three years, to even my lawyer telling me that my company doesn\'t pay him enough to do any more. I have learnt patience.

I know it is frustrating, but soon, very soon I hope I will be able to get a good night\'s sleep (the first in years!) There is no point in getting too angry and frustrated (believe me I have been there), as all this does is ruin all the things that you do have control of i.e. your health (mental and physical) and your relationships. You need to look after them first and foremost. The rest will come.

So for those how have been crying about waiting for a few months, Please relax and enjoy what life has to offer for you today.

No Title

folks:

I am the oldest - February\'96. Case transferred to LA.

Waiting with u all
malli

No Title

gmarcello,

My pd was Sep 96 . Went through the slowest possible route .
   Well this message is to keep your spirits up . I got my approval
   last week . I wish you all the very best cause we know what
   it does to our lives .

No Title

Congratulations, VS007!!

Btw, did you get any RFE in 140 or 485? If you had, what were they for?

No Title

Hi Mar cello,
What can I say..... Have patience man.... Here are my details.... you decide after that
My ID 1/16/1996 Labor approved Apr 1998
I140 filed in Aug 1998 and approved in Jan 1999
I485 filed 2/1999
I485 ND 3/1999
     FL 8/1999
Case transferred for Interview to Pix office in 8/2000
Pix is taking around 42 months to schedule an Interview... One of the lowest local offices for I485 processing....
I have visited Pix local office 2 times and waited there 4 hours without getting anywhere.... The Local II tells me they are processing Nov 1997 -- I485 cases and since mine is received around Aug 2000 .... it will take atleast another 2.5 - 3 yrs before they can schedule an Interview......

Patience ... Patience ...
P.S. Ciba I think you are doing a GREAT SERVICE for the whole community..... My handle is csc_grv in your list for local office Interviews

No Title

Hi csc_grv,

We have not seen you around much. It is nice to read the update
on your case. I hope you don\'t have to wait so long for the
interview! Please keep us posted.

ciba

No Title

Hi Csc_drv,

It is really unluckily situation that you case was transferred to Pix. Let\'s pray now that they will accelerate little bit, and it won\'t take that long. Anyway, you are not alone. There should be thousands of other people waiting to be interviewed. BTW, where is Pix located?

God bless you!