I\'m addicted to board like Stock market How about you guys

One more & You are not alone.... Just look at some of these unearthly time-stamps :)

But its a cool site isnt it ?

No I am not

I may be looking at this board almost every minute. But I am not addicted.
I may be looking at every single posting but I am not addicted.

No ... I dont think I am addicted

Yes! I am also addicted. But this addiction is not harmful than the stock market.

I lost $35000 in stock market. But nothing to lose here at least!

No Title

Yes, you can lose your peace of mind if you see approvals with RD
4-5 months after yours. And that is more dangerous than losing money on the stock market.

Like me, But you know I still play in the Stock market, as its little smart gambling. GC is miracles

I, no more have money to Gamble in stock market. So take this site as an alternative for my stock ma

Everytime I see some approval I think my stocks went up 10%.

Me too :) thing is I love browsing, If given a choice between TV & Net - I will pick net.

and in this long wait what else we do...browse. helps keep our patience to realistic level.

We are not exactly browsing...

This is more like waiting for your highschool scores.

We are awaiting the results that will give us MORE freedom ( I was born free thanks to the Mahatma!).

Browsing is ok. I am totally addicted to this site and internet. If I can\'t see internet for a cou

If you addict so much, once GC has been approved, you might feel bore to see this board

Stock market is done, once GC is done this board is done, probably you will get an opportunity to work or concentrate with your carrier stuff, what do you say !!!

My parent always told me \'in moring always ptay to god\' and gues what I do shhh, I get up and fir

I told... myself... i wont come check this site... for a month... since I just filed not too long ag