I just couldn\'t wait ... had to call NSC IIO

skip walker

Registered Users (C)
Okay guys, kept telling myself I wouldn\'t call but seeing all these recent approvals with dates close to mine, I had to call an IIO and check out.
This officer was really polite and nice and took time to answer my questions. He gave me the same info\' that most of you have already heard - i.e. currently processing Apr. 15 cases and since mine was June 5 nd, I should hear something within the next 50 days or so. He also checked my fp status/yellow form receipt on my request and said all was cleared and in order and he said I can do nothing now but just wait till my file is reviewed by an officer.
He mentioned one point which may be of use to those who have just done your fp and are awaiting results/re-processing notification - he said that if the fp was not clear or any problems with the same, the person would be notified within couple of weeks of doing fp. If more that 2-3 weeks have passed and no info, then everything is okay.
Good look to all those waiting including myself!!!

No Title

I called NSC IIO yesterday, she said mine, and my wife\'s files are with officer. She said the officer have them since last week Friday(05/04/2001). Then I asked how long would it take for the officer to approve it. She said several weeks.

Does anybody know how long it takes to hear anything in AVM, after officer has I-485 application.

My details are
EB3 INDIA
PD 01/13/1998
ND 11/06/1999
FP 06/12/2000(YELLOW FORM)
TWO EADs
LIN# 00-004-****

Please reply if any body has any info.

Thanks.

No Title

Siruvella,

My details are very similar to yours: