I had a robbery case.

silvio

I had a robbery case in the U.S. in 1995 and was sentenced to 9 years with 85%. Later, I was picked up by immigration and deported for the case in question. While I was in immigration jail I fought my case and won it but immigration appealed it on the first court. I decided to return voluntarily to my country instead of fighting my case over. Now I want to return home in the U.S.. I want to know how do I go about reopening my case.

Depending on your status in the US before the conviction, you may be eligible to apply for a waiver. You can't technically "reopen" your case. If you were deported as an aggravated felon, it won't be easy, but it is possible. did they give you a 5 , 20 or 20 year ban?

I don't think you can re-open your case. Has there been any new evidence that would change the outcome of the conviction? If you returned to your country with the help of the INS voluntarily (with their paper work) then you will need to seek permission to enter the US with a visa and etc. If you just took off on your own, you have self deported yourself. Believe it or not, it is a crime to leave the USA while you are in the middle of a immigration proceeding. You're going to need permission and a waiver to return.