I got Oath info!!!!!!!!!!

NameCheck!

Registered Users (C)
I got my Oath Letter Finally! It’s been a very long journey. I like to thank everyone in this forum for their supports over the years. It’ll be 3 years exactly February 28, 2008. What helped me was the letter to the 1st lady. I contacted my congress person and Senator Obama’s office. I urge anyone stuck in the name check to do the same. Congress Person and the Senator helped keep me informed but 1st helped with the clearing. Raul, Laddybuggy, Futurecitizen, Crosshair, and everyone is this forum. THANK YOU ALL! I will keep you updated on the Oath ceremony. I am so happy!! Believe me; USCIS is moving in the right direction.

Oath 2/26/08!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my Oath Letter Finally! It’s been a very long journey. I like to thank everyone in this forum for their supports over the years. It’ll be 3 years exactly February 28, 2008. What helped me was the letter to the 1st lady. I contacted my congress person and Senator Obama’s office. I urge anyone stuck in the name check to do the same. Congress Person and the Senator helped keep me informed but 1st helped with the clearing. Raul, Laddybuggy, Futurecitizen, Crosshair, and everyone is this forum. THANK YOU ALL! I will keep you updated on the Oath ceremony. I am so happy!! Believe me; USCIS is moving in the right direction.

Oath 2/26/08!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy for you. Congrats brother. It was a long journey but I am glad in another 2 more weeks it will all be over :)

Congratulations! I am waiting for my oath letter. On pins and needles. It's been eight weeks +, and this waiting is pretty difficult. It does feel good that others are receiving their oath letters though!

Yours is comming shortly. Don't worry

Congratulation!

I had my interview on 11/15, got approve letter, but still not receive the oath letter.

I tried to call the USCIS number and some officers use the Application number to check my status, they sais I am already approved and just wait for the oath letter. But I tried to call them today, they use the A number to check the status, and told me still under review. What does this mean, is there something wrong????????

Last time I scheduled an infopass (1/3), the officer told me that first oath in this year is on March. I hope I can attend that one. I am tired of waiting.

There is a good chance you may attend the march Oath. I will suggest that you make an infopass appointment to find out if you've been scheduled for Oath. Calling the customer service number doesn't help sometimes. I will suggest another infopass. Nothing is wrong with your case. Be patient and persistent, your Oath will come.

Don't worry Waitforsolong, you Oath letter is comming soon! I hope you get this month God Willing. We've been waiting for sometimes now. I'll remember you and everyone waiting in my prayer

There is a good chance you may attend the march Oath. I will suggest that you make an infopass appointment to find out if you've been scheduled for Oath. Calling the customer service number doesn't help sometimes. I will suggest another infopass. Nothing is wrong with your case. Be patient and persistent, your Oath will come.

Thank you very much
I will schedule an infopass on 2/29

Thanks again!!!!!