I got my greencard!!!

lynn82

Registered Users (C)
Guys, good news.
Some of you maybe read my posts.
I got an Eb1 approval about 3 weeks ago.
My lawyers filed adjustment of status a week ago and I got an approved I45 and green card in the mail today!!!
Texas service center rocks!
I hope this gives you guys some courage!!!!!!
I am so happy after all the work I put in this!!

Love,

lynn

WOW congrats!! I am so happy for you!!! EB1-EA rocks, the 485 is so fast in TSC!!!! GOOD for you!!!! congrats again!!!! :D

they took my biometrics simultaniuolsly with applying for the work autorization card and Eb1. Dont know why, my lawyers just told me to go.

Lynn

Lynn..congrats!

Very lucky, indeed!...could you please share the name and phone number of your lawyer, it will be very helpful for us.
Thanks, KKU

Holy Cow!
Congratulations lynn

My I-485 has been at TSC for 9 months now. Could the difference be because I'm EB2 with NIW? I'm neither from China or India

lynn82 said:
they took my biometrics simultaniuolsly with applying for the work autorization card and Eb1. Dont know why, my lawyers just told me to go.

Thanks. Still not clear to me. Sounds like your 485 has been pending for a while, instead of just a week.

can you post a timeline?

Hi Lynn,
Congratulations! Can you post a timeline of when you first applied, when your eb1 approval came through, whether thru premium processing or otherwise?
And btw, which lawyer did you go thru?
congrats again!

Hi,

No, the I485 biometrics were taken to change status from H1b to just a general EAD while applying for the EB1. I think isnt necessary to have the biometrics taken twice.

We applied for the EB1 in nebraska in july, they forwarded it to TcS.
got a kickback somewhere end of september, filed the extra evidence 15 december. January 9 or so got the Eb1 approval and the I45 approval I got in the mail a week later. (maybe so fast because my biometrics were taken already??) My lawyers said they just filed it the week before. They really thaught they were going to ask for tax returns etc.. and didnt thnkit would be over.
The permanent resident card came at the same time as the I485 approval.

Th name of the lawyers office is Neil Weinrib and associates. In NYC.
I got referred to them by a friend who also got their green card through them.

I will now officially leave the forum. I wish you guys all the luck in the world!

Love,

L.

lynn82 said:
Hi,

No, the I485 biometrics were taken to change status from H1b to just a general EAD while applying for the EB1. I think isnt necessary to have the biometrics taken twice.

We applied for the EB1 in nebraska in july, they forwarded it to TcS.
got a kickback somewhere end of september, filed the extra evidence 15 december. January 9 or so got the Eb1 approval and the I45 approval I got in the mail a week later. (maybe so fast because my biometrics were taken already??) My lawyers said they just filed it the week before. They really thaught they were going to ask for tax returns etc.. and didnt thnkit would be over.
The permanent resident card came at the same time as the I485 approval.

Th name of the lawyers office is Neil Weinrib and associates. In NYC.
I got referred to them by a friend who also got their green card through them.

I will now officially leave the forum. I wish you guys all the luck in the world!

Love,

L.

You are visibly trying to help:) Thanks, Lynn. The small plastic cards surely will bring more security and convenience to you. Good Luck to You and Your Family!